Innovative Philanthropy works directly with Board Members to demystify fundraising and demonstrate how they can become successful rainmakers for their cause. We walk inexperienced individuals through the solicitation process and train all Board Members to be better fundraisers. We believe that 100 percent of your Board Members can become effective advocates. We will:
- Assess roles and responsibilities of current Board Members through interviews and surveys.
- Determine ways to strengthen Board Members involvement and commitment.
- Determine the requirements and expectations of Board Members.
- Train Board Members in how to solicit funds in a successful and respectful manner.
- Deliver educational workshops and “pitch” sessions to Board Members.
- Create individual giving plan and goals.