- Develop event budget.
- Manage and maintain budget throughout the execution of the event.
- Determine and review revenue goals.
- Determine and review ticket and sponsor levels as they relate to revenue goals.
- Establish a working timeline that includes major tasks, responsible parties, and deadlines beginning with planning stages through post-event follow-up.
- Work with organization’s key players to amend key dates and deadlines according to their calendars.
- Manage timeline and relevant parties involved in its execution.
Day of Event Staffing
- Develop chain of command and communication plan for critical event-day decisions (clarify roles and responsibilities of Innovative Philanthropy and organization staff as well as vendors).
- Staff and manage guest registration.
- Manage production schedule, including all on-site vendors.
- Coordinate run of show, including all speakers’ remarks, talent, A/V components, and overall timing and cues.
- Coordinate talent hospitality services.
- Coordinate staff members to distribute gift bags and thank departing guests.
Event Publicity Support
- Work with organization’s press team to leverage event highlights in pre-event press communications (e.g. calendar listings, radio spots, long-leads, etc).
- Work with press team to determine press-related needs and logistics (step and repeat, greenroom, check-in, etc).
- Execute press needs with appropriate vendors.
- Liaise with press team to determine protocols and best practices for media management at the event and following the event.
- Coordinate meetings between Innovative Philanthropy, organization, and other key individuals.
- Distribute meeting reminders before meetings and “next steps” after meetings.
- Coordinate debrief following the event.